Setting Page (Main Menu)

Forum for Professional HDMV Authoring tools such as Scenarist BD and Sony Blu-print

Setting Page (Main Menu)

Postby chagomx » Tue May 13, 2014 1:45 am

Hi, I would love to know if is there possible to build a setting page at the main menu where there are 2 audio choices but when I select 1 audio, the menu audio changes and is noticeable since I added dummy streams like the main movie (I just followed up the Scenarist sample and it worked perfect with the pop-up because the audio changes while the movie is playing) but I would like to build a setting page without that annoying background audio change at the main menu. Thank you in advance.
chagomx

Re: Setting Page (Main Menu)

Postby friolator » Wed May 14, 2014 8:26 am

It's a little more complicated than just setting the stream selection immediately, because you have to very carefully track things, but the other way to do this is to simply use the button on your menu to set a GPR with some value that indicates the stream state. Then when you go to the movie, check that GPR before playback and set the stream accordingly.
friolator

Re: Setting Page (Main Menu)

Postby chagomx » Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 am

Thank you friolator, I'll have to make it simple :S applying GPR for each option
chagomx

Return to HDMV Authoring